Uncovering brand potential: an understanding of the current facts to inspire a future vision
- Brand health research
- Opportunity identification
- Brand audits (brand assets, messaging, systems etc.)
- Customer journey analysis
- Qualitative customer research
- Quantitative customer research
Ideas worth caring about: strategy work that provides clarity and inspires focused action.
- Brand strategy development
- Brand positioning
- Brand architecture
- Business model innovation
- Brand story development
Experiences worth talking about: designing the brand journey for customers and employees.
- Experience design: customer journey design
- Physical experiences: technology in the built environment
- Visual identity: logos, visual systems
- Verbal identity: tag-lines, naming
- Product design: cross-platform, interactive experiences
Follow-through that drives results: identifying and deploying the right resources at the right time.
- Resource planning and alignment
- Brand launch / re-launch planning
- Internal activation and employee engagement
- Partner identification and partnership development